Q. What do I need to know about the Learner Feedback Form?
A new and improved end-of-course survey is HERE!
The old end-of-course evaluation tool has been retired. As of December 2015, NWTC has transitioned to a new end-of-course evaluation form and survey collection tool. Below is more information from Talent Development regarding how the end-of-course evaluation forms is deployed and how you will view your student feedback. The survey is deployed by a Survey Administrator in each Academic Area. Any links within a course should be deleted.
Your feedback is important to us. Please contact your instructor if you have questions.
- Click on the "Learner Feedback Form - Questions (HUB)" below to view the current questions inside of the learner feedback form.
- Click on the "Learner Feedback Form - View Results" below to view documentation on how to view your results from the learner feedback form.
- Click on the "Learner Feedback Form - In-Service PPT" below to view the presentation from the in-service event.
- Click on the "Learner Feedback Form - In-Service Video (WMV)" below to view the in-service video from Talent Development and updates.
- Click on the "Learner Form - Notes from In-Service" below to view questions about the learner feedback form (please note answers to these questions will be posted shortly).
- Click the "Survey Screen-shot Student View" below to view what students will see when logged into a shell that has a survey deployed.
- Click the "Learner Feedback Form - Deploying Enterprise Survey" below to view how Node Admins and Survey Admins deploy the serveys insdie of Blackboard.
- Survey Schedule: Please note to contact your learning leaders for dates and times of survey and result deployment to your shell.
- Archive Access: IIT is working to create a link and access to old evaluation. Please check back here for updates!
- See the YouTube Videos below for an Instructor and Student view of the Form!