Q. How can I grade assignments on my mobile device? The Bb Grader app
Educators don’t have time to waste – we know you do many jobs simultaneously, and are specialists in multitasking. Now, grading student assignment submissions doesn’t have to wait: our Bb Grader app lets you do two things at once, anywhere you find yourself." Blackboard
An app designed to let you grade on the go!
Bb Grader is a mobile app that provides teachers with a portable solution for reviewing, providing feedback, and grading student submissions to Blackboard Learn assignments.
- Inline viewing of student submissions for supported file types
- For unsupported file types, you can download the file, view the file on your device (if supported by your device), and still provide grade information via the app
- Gesture-based interactions for grading and feedback
- Support for audio and video-based feedback
- Course and assignment level views
- Integration with multiple attempts, group assignments, rubrics, and anonymous grading
Follow these steps to download and install Bb Grader.
- Access the Apple App Store on your iPad®.
- Search for Blackboard iOS Grader App.
- Install the app.
- Search for your institution, either by the Learn instance’s URL or school name.
- Log in with your Blackboard school account user name and password.
Other link are provided for more information