Q. How do I locate class materials?
Locating Class Masterials in Blackboard
Class materials consist of course work your instructor creates to provide documents and direction for student learning. Some examples would be the class syllabus, assignments and activities.
To locate your class materials:
- Login to Blackboard using your student ID (as the username) and password.
- Click on the "Welcome Page" tab and select a course from the "My Courses" area.
- Select the Class Materials button on the left side menu panel.
Depending on how your instructor organizes your course, the first thing you will likely see is a list of folders, often labeled as "Learning Plans".
- Select a folder or a learning plan.
Within a learning plan you see a variety of materials created by your instructor, including assignments, activities and discussion boards, tests.
- To view a course work item, simply select the item. Information regarding the particular item will appear including instructions, points possible, and the due date.
Was this helpful? 1 0