Adding or Changing Cell Phone Number in PeopleSoft
Cell Phone Numbers
To have the correct cell phone number appear in Blackboard Learn 9.1.13, it must be present in PeopleSoft.
1) Log into PeopleSoft / My.NWTC
Staff will see a “Staff” tab on the upper left of the screen.
Students will see a “Student Center” tab on the upper left of the screen.
Staff need to click on the “Student Center” Tab on the top left to get to the Student Center.
2) Once on the Student Center screen then, click the “Personal Information” expansion button to the left of the phrase “Personal Information” .
3) Click the dropdown for “other personal...” and select “Phone Numbers”.
4) Click the “Go” chevron.
If the cell phone is listed under “Cellular”, then make sure it is correct.
5) If it is not listed, then click the “Add a Phone Number” button and a new blank line will appear.
6) Click the dropdown and select “Cellular”.
7) Enter the cell phone number in the “Telephone” field to the right. Click Save.
(A version with screen captures is attached)