Q. How can I change/setup my webcam and microphone for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra?
Change|Setup Webcam|Microphone for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a virtual classroom that can be enable and deployed in your organization or course shell.
Preferred browser for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is Google Chrome!
Let say you want to change what web-cam or microphone you wish to use inside of Blackboard Collaborate Ultra. Or you are troubleshooting web-cam or microphone issues. You can use this process to help you on the way.
- Log into Blackboard and joing the Course or Session Collaborate room or your choice
- Click on the Collaborate Menu at the lower right of your screen (purple tab) and select the Settings panel (gear icon)
- Select the Audio and Video Settings option and the Setup Your Camera and Microphone option
- Select your microphone from the drop down list and choose Yes
- Select your web-cam from the drop down list and choose Yes
Issues or qeustions see Talent Development.