Q. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!
Congratulations on Your Upcoming Graduation!
As an NWTC graduate, you'll have access to helpful College resources and services, so please stay connected with us. Plus, we want to know just how well we prepared you for your career, so be sure to complete the Graduate Follow-Up Survey when you receive it about six months after graduateion.
Update Your Contact Infomation
Your diploma will be mailed to the current mailing address that we have on file.
- Go to My.NWTC
- Select the Student Center Tab and expand the Personal Information box. Update your current mailing address, phone number, and HOME / OTHER email address. (NWTC email addresses do not stay active indefinitely, we recommend providing an email address that si not your @mymail.nwtc.edu email address).
- OR: Call Enrollment Services at 498-5444 or 888-385-6982 during business hours. Our representatives would be happy to assist you.
Visit Career Services
Career Services is always available to support your search for the position you have been working toward. We can help you with resume and cover letter writing, job search strategies, interviewing, networking, and so on.
- Schedule an individualized career advising appointment.
- Register for Wisconsin TechConnect and receive job listings based upon your program / degree.
- Attend Career Network, a weekly job search and networking group.
- Get Social: Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Search: NWTC Career Services
Join the NWTC Alumni Association
Becoming a member is a great way to stay up-to-date on events, network with your peers, meet fellow alumni, and give back to NWTC. No membership dues! Join us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter to get the latest news and event information (search: NWTC Alumni).
Complete the Graduate Follow-Up Survey
You will receive the survey approximately six months after graduateion and, again, five years after graduation. Your information can help current and future students with career opportunities.
Thank you for updating your contact information and responding to your six month graduate follow-up survey. We wish you the best in your future endeavors and look forward to staying connected with you.
Warm wishes and kindest regards,
NWTC Career Services, Alumni Association & Graduate Follow-Up Team