Q. How do I learn more about Blackboard Collaborate Ultra as a Student and Participant?
Students / Participants:
- Click on the "Collaborate Ultra Introduction Video" link below to get a brief tutorial on Blackboard's Web Conferencing Tool - Collaborate Ultra!
- Click on the "System Requirements" link below to learn what the system requirements are for Blackboard Collaborate Ultra are and tips-n-tricks! Remember Collaborate Ultra ONLY works in Google Chrome!
- Click on the "Getting Started - Participant" link below to access support on getting started on your Collaborate Ultra journey!
- Click on the "Find Your Way Around" link below to get some help on basic navigation inside of Collaborate Ultra.
- Click on the "Audio and Video Setup" link below for help on getting your audio and video devices to work with your Collaborate Ultra experience.
- Click on the "Use the Tools" link below to access support on the different tools available to you while using Collaborate Ultra.
- Click on the "Add a Profile Picture" link below to find out how to add your picture to your Collaborate Ultra session.
- Click on the "Session Best Practices" link below to learn what you as a responsible student/participant can do to make the Collaborate Ultra experience successful for all!
- Click on the "Connecting to Collaborate Ultra Screenshots.pdf" link below to see a listing of screenshots (in order) that you will see when you enter Collaborate Ultra for the 1st time.
- Click on the "Standard Delivery of Collaborate in your Shell.png" link below to see an example of how Collaborate Ultra can be accessed from your course shell in Blackboard.
- Use the iOS and Android links below if you wish to access Collaborate through Blackboard mobile apps. Or just search for "Mobile Learn" and "BB Student" on your mobile store today!
- See the "Embedded Media" section below for a YouTube on Collaborate Ultra!
- Technical Support is Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call toll free at (866) 235-5037.
Instructors / Moderators:
- Please reach out to Talent Development for training and support and to be placed into the "Web Conferencing Best Practices" organization.
- Collaborate Ultra Student Introduction
Collaborating in Blackboard Collaborate with the Ultra Experience
Was this helpful? 0 4
- this is great, still learning