Q. How do I change my password?
Changing Your Password
Follow these instructions to change your password to NWTC systems (My.NWTC, NWTC Website, Blackboard Learn, network access, and / or the NWTC Mobile App).
To change your password:
- Go to: https://pwd.nwtc.edu
- Enter your NWTC ID
- Enter your email address
- Check your email, a one-time-use code has been sent to you
- Passwords must meet NWTC's password policy
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- Must contain 3 of the following
- Uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Lowercase letter (a-z)
- Number (0-9)
- Special symbol
- Cannot include your name or student ID
- Enter a new password not previously used
Remember to update your personal email address in the my.NWTC portal. A personal email address is required to change your password in the event that you are unable to access your NWTC email. Click for Instructions how to update your personal email address.
If you require further assistance, contact the Help Desk toll-free at 1-866-235-5037.
URLs to full instructions and student user name and password help site: