Why doesn't student view of My Grades match up with Faculty Grade Center
Appearance order for My Grades
"View Grade Details (Student Perspective)
If you access My Grades from the My Institution tab or the global navigation, you see grades for all courses. Click View Attempt to view the grade details.
If you access My Grades from within a course, you see the grades for that course only. Click the item name to view the grade details.
Grades for each course are viewed in the order of:
- Overall grade for the course
- Calculated grades, such as running total Graded items by date Submitted items by date In progress items Upcoming items ordered by due date
- If there is no due date, upcoming items are in alpha order.
- If your assignment has not been graded, the Grade column contains a symbol indicating its status. If your assignment has been submitted and graded, the grade appears in the Grade column. To view more detail, click the link to see the assignment's Review Submission History page. This page includes:
- Instructor Feedback: This section lists your grade and any feedback provided by your instructor.
- Attached Files: This section provides links to open or download any files attached by you or your instructor. For example, your instructor might provide comments in a file that you submitted with your assignment.
- If you see feedback for an item but do not see a grade, contact your instructor."
Use the link for more information.