How do I submit an assignment?
Last Updated: Aug 26, 2013 | 830 Views
Was this helpful? 3 3
Submitting an Assignment in Blackboard Learn
Your instructors may request that you submit your work using the assignment tool in the Blackboard Learn system.
To submit an assignment:
- Login to Blackboard using your student ID (as the username) and password.
- Click on the "Welcome Page" tab and select a course from the "My Courses" area.
- Select the "Course Materials" button within the side menu panel.
- Select the appropriate learning plan and assignment.
- Scroll down to the "Attach Files" section.
- Click on "Browse My Computer" button.
- Go out and locate your file that you wish to attach.
- Click on the "Open" button. You can now see that your file has been attached.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- Click "OK".