How do I email my instructor an attachment?
Sending an Email to Your Instructor within Blackboard
You can communicate via email with your instructor from within a course in the Blackboard Learn system.
To email your instructor an attachment within Blackboard:
- Login to Blackboard using your student ID (as the username) and password.
- Click on the "Welcome Page" tab and select a course from the "My Courses" area.
- Select the "Send Email" button within the side menu panel.
- Select the appropriate group that you want to send the email and attachment. For example, "All Instructor Users".
- Enter a subject in the "Subject" field.
- Enter the message in the "Message" field.
- To add an attachment, select the "Attach a File" link.
- Select the "Browse" button and Go out and locate the file you want to attach.
- Select the file and click the "Open" button. You can now see that your file is attached.
- Click the "Submit" button.
You will also receive a copy of the email message in your NWTC student email account inbox.