How do you add an image?
Adding Items to Content Areas
Last Updated: Sep 09, 2013 | 97 Views
Was this helpful? 0 1
Adding an Image to a Content Area
Items including text, audio, movies, files, images, and mashups can be added to a content area within your course.
To add an image, complete the following steps:
- In Edit Mode, access the content area (Class Materials) from the course menu.
- On the action bar, point to Build Content to access the drop-down list.
- Select Image from the Create column.
- On the Create Image page, type the item’s Name and, optionally, select a color for the name. Add optional instructions or a description in the Text box. The text you add here appears below the item’s name in the content area.
You can use the content editor functions to format the text and include files, images, external links, multimedia, and mashups. Files you upload from your computer are saved in Course Files or the Content Collection in the top-level folder. When adding an attachment using the content editor, you can choose to launch it in a new window and include alternate text to describe the attachment.
- Alternatively, in the Attachments section, attach a file using one of the following options:
To upload a file from your computer, click Browse My Computer.
If the image is located in the Content System, click Browse Content Collection.
- Optionally, provide a Link Title for the attached file. Otherwise, the file name appears in the content area.
- In the Standard Options section, select Yes for Permit Users to View this Content to make the item available to students. Select other options as needed.
- Click Submit.
The new item with the file attachment appears in the content area.