How do I add media from YouTube, Flickr and SlideShare using Mashups?
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2013 | 60 Views
Topics: Class Materials
Was this helpful? 1 0
Adding Mashups to a Learning Module
Mashups are a simple way to add multimedia to your course without having to create it yourself.
Follow these steps to add a Mashup:
- In Edit Mode, access the Learning Module.
- On the Learning Module’s Action Bar, point to Build Content and click the type of Mashup to add. For this activity, select YouTube Video (Screen Capture of Types).
- On the Search for a YouTube Video page, type search terms to locate a video, and click Go.
- On the Search Results page (Screen Capture of Search), the YouTube Service determines the order of the videos so you may have to sort the results or scroll down to find what you want. Click Preview to watch the video before adding it to the Learning Module. Click Select to add the video to the Learning Module.
- Type text in the Text box to describe the video or provide any other information.
- Select Mashup Options (Screen Capture of Settings).
- Optionally, attach or link other content.
- Select the Options for availability, tracking, and date and time restrictions.
- Click Submit.