Why does the weighted column(s) in the Grade Center create an error message?
You may notice that your Weighted or other Calculated Columns produce the following error "a column included in the calculation does not exist", or no categories show up that were previously assigned. This is due to corrupt cache within your browser. To correct the issue in the mean time run the below fix.
The main problem causing this issue has been resolved, but you may see some residual side effects for a short time yet.
Clearing the cache of the web browser being used corrects the issue.
For Mozilla Firefox
- Click on either the "Firefox" menu (orange button top left) or the "Open Menu" (3 stacked lines top right) and choose "Options".
- Select "Privacy"
- Click "Clear All Current History" and accept any prompts that occur after. You can also select "Never Remember History" from the drop down list to help with any future issues.
- Close Mozilla Firefox and try again...
For Google Chrome
- Click on either the "Customize and Control Google Chrome" menu (3 stacked lines top right) and choose "Settings".
- Select "Show Advanced Settings"
- Click "Clear Browsing Data", click on "From Beginning of Time" from drop down and click "Clear Browsing Data" and finally select and accept any prompts that occur after. You can also click on "Content Settings" and select "Keep local data only until I close browser" option to help with any future issues.
- Close Google Chrome and try again...