How do I rename a Blackboard shell?
Blackboard Learn course shells have default names. Courses can be renamed if there is a need.
- Inside a course shell, naviagate to the Courses Management: Control Panel on the lower left of the course screen.
- Click on Control Panel, if it is collapsed.
- Click on Customization to expand it.
- Click "Properties" to display the properties page.
- "Course Name" is at the top of the screen. Change it, then click the "Submit" button on the far right to accept the change.
Students are used to seeing class names with the structure "#99999 - January 25 - Intro to Bb Learn". If you change the name, then please keep it recognizable.