How do I give students access to Student Services inside of Blackboard?
Last Updated: Sep 30, 2015 | 30 Views
Topics: Student Services
Was this helpful? 0 0
Creating a Student Services Web Link
- Create the Blackboard Web Link for Students
- Follow the steps below to add a button to your navigation for "Student Services"
- Log into Blackboard and select your Course
- Click on the "+" sign on the left above the Navigation Links
- Click on "Web Link" from drop down menu
- Title it "Student Services" under Name
- Place "http://www.nwtc.edu/services/Pages/home.aspx" under the URL
- Check the Box "Available to Users"
- Click "Submit"
- Click on the "About Us" link below to see what Career Services has to offer
- Click on the "Student Services Workshop Planning Request Form" link below to request services for your class (located on the NWTC HUB - login maybe required)
Questions or issues please contact Career Services.