How do I give students access to Online Coaching?
Last Updated: Aug 10, 2015 | 160 Views
Topics: New Features
Was this helpful? 0 0
Creating an Online Coaching Tool Link
- Create the Blackboard Tool Link for Students
- Watch the video via the link below - "Online Coaching - Giving Students Access (YouTube)
- Log into Blackboard and select your Course
- Click on the "+" sign on the left above the Navigation Links
- Click on "Tool Link" from drop down menu
- Title it "Online Coaching" under Name
- Select "SmartThinking Application" under Type
- Check the Box "Avaible to Users"
- Click "Submit"
- You can also see the attached PDF via the link below - "Faculty Setup - Online Coaching (PDF)"
- View, download and share PDF located via the link below - "Intro to Online Coaching for Students (PDF)"
- Home > Student Serv > Student Support Services > All Staff > Academic Coaching > Smartthinking or via the link below - "HUB Coaching Resources (YouTube)"
Questions or issues please contact Academic Coaching.